Sell online with confidence
Here at Divendo, we have invested significant time and money to ensure that our e-commerce platform not only meets all PCI-DSS requirements, but surpasses them!
Our regular on-site assessments validating your compliance to ongoing risk management, we are continuously striving to keep your e-commerce website secure.
PCI DSS Standard
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a worldwide information standard defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, and its compliancy is compulsory for all transactions online.
The PCI DSS standard was created to help retailers that process card payments prevent credit card fraud through increased measures secure data and the potential it has to comprimise. The standard applies to all businesses which utilise, process, or transmit any cardholder information from any card branded with the logo of one of the leading card merchants.
To date, criminals have stolen millions of customer card records, leaving the industry facing the increasing threat of data theft. That's why card payment companies joined forces to create the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) with the aim of safeguarding sensitive card data.
Divendo has carefully reviewed the standards and ensures that our e-commerce platform adheres fully to the following principles that aim to safeguard card data across the card payment industry.
- Build and maintain a secure network
- Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
- Don't use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parametersProtect stored cardholder data
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Use and regularly update anti-virus software
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Regularly test security systems and processes
- Maintain an information security policy