Scalable Hosting in the Cloud
In the demanding world of e-commerce, it is paramount that you are able to rely on your IT infrastructure. Online retail is not a steady, continuous flow and spikes in business caused by seasonal sales, increased marketing returns, promotions and campaigns can put the IT in your business under immense pressure.
Divendo provides retailers with a secure online channel, that not only offers a flexible and managable IT infrastructure, but also an environment that can scale in-line with your business growth and demands. In addition, high availability and uptime of your website will help to define your customer's online shopping experience - All of which at a significant cost saving to your business.
The SaaS nature of the Divendo platform allows you to focus 100% of your resources exclusively on trading your online presence, promoting your inventory, and achieving the fundamentals of your online business success.
Private Cloud Network
Divendo's private cloud network incorporates multi-homing and failover firewalls to provide the definitive optimised conditions for server hosting. Bandwidth is un-contended and aggregated from multiple Tier 1 suppliers, guaranteeing 24/7 connectivity.
- Eight transit links into London from 6 different suppliers including: AboveNet, Telia, Verizon, Global Crossing, Level 3 and Tiscali.
- Each supplier has been selected for their global reach and reliability.
- Reliable peering strategy combines with state-of-the-art Cisco and Juniper hardware to ensure a network with no single point of failure.
- Peering arrangements in place with LINXP, LONAPP, LIPEX, MaNAPP and MCIX.
- Core equipment and circuits are run well below capacity, allowing bursts in traffic and network spikes to take place without an adverse effect on services
Data centres are located in multiple locations through the North West of England and London which are connected by two 1 GB rings with another dark fibre ring connecting five data centres around London itself.
This means that, in the unlikely event that any one data centre goes offline there will always be an alternate route which can be utilised to avoid any downtime or disruption.
Each data centre is fully powered, secure, resilient and equipped to handle the latest computing trends such as high density computing, virtualisation, distributed storage and multi site disaster recovery.
Physical & Site Security
- Unassuming facilities - unmarked and inauspicious
- On site security 24/7
- Electronic surveillance and continual monitoring/recording
- Electronic access
- Client access by appointment only
- Dual Power supply, UPS & onsite generator back up
- Fire, power, weather, temperature, and humidity monitoring systems
- Diverse fibre routing via multiple carriers.
- Cross Connection to a number of Tier 1 carriers
- 24 hour security patrol (NSI accredited security)
Awards and Accreditations
Our specialist hosting providers accreditations highlight a commitment to quality through continuous improvement.
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
- ISO 27001:2005 Certified
- ISO 14001:2005 Certified
- Carbon Neutral Hosting - PAS 206